5 PRANAYAMA OF YOGA AND THEIR INCREDIBLE BENEFITS
The biggest reason for the speed in which yoga is becoming popular among the people in modern times is the incredible benefits from it. Yoga means to add, that is, the joining of the soul with the divine and becoming completely one is yoga. Yogacharya Maharshi Patanjali has presented the secret of total yoga as formulas in his yog darshan. According to him, “Establishing the mind in a place is yoga. We have read in earlier articles that WHAT IS YOGA? WHICH IS AN INVALUABLE GIFT OF NATURE TO HUMAN LIFE. Pranayama has a very important place in yoga science. You will be surprised to know that Pranayama can be rid of many physical diseases and problems. So, today we will know in detail about the 5 main pranayamas of yoga and their incredible benefits. Read this also: YOGA TO BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM – BEST 6 YOGA POSES
WHAT IS PRANAYAMA?
Prana means energy or biographical power, and amplitude refers to controlling energy. In the meaning of this Nadi Shodhan Pranayama, Pranayama refers to an action by which the spread of life is expanded and kept under control. This is done in many ways, such as breathing and then exhaling for a period. Then inhale for a period, then suspend, while breathing and exhaling, or consciously change the time and duration of breath in any one action. According to Ayurveda, along with the practice of yoga asanas, pranayama is also very important for every person. By this procedure (Nadi Shodhan) not only provides mental peace, but many diseases are also diagnosed. Read this also: HOW TO REDUCE BELLY FAT WITH YOGA? TRY THESE 7 ASANAS
Next in this article, we will talk about the 5 main pranayama which you can easily do while sitting at home and make your life healthy.
Read this also: HEALTHY SATTU MILKSHAKE | JUST IN 5 MINUTES
- Sit in meditation easily.
- Breathing in slowly from the left nostril.
- After stopping the breath as soon as possible (Kumbhak), exhale with the right voice.
- Breathe out of the right nostril again.
- After stopping the breath as much as possible (Kumbhak), slowly exhale from the voice.
- Breathe again with the same tone with which you exhale, and hold it in power as soon as possible. Do the action carefully, do haste.
- The entire vein of the body is purified.
- The body becomes stunning and agile.
- Hunger increases.
- Blood is pure.
- While keeping the fingers on the nose, do not press it so that the position of the nose becomes curved.
- Breathing speed should be smooth.
- Do not do Kumbhaka for a long time.
Read this also: HEALTH BENEFITS OF YOGA | KNOW WHY THIS IS NECESSARY FOR YOU?
- Kapalbhati Pranayam literally means action that enhances the aura of the brain.
- The condition of this pranayama is similar to that of the bhastrika, but in this pranayama, laxative means that the force of breathing is added to leave out.
- The emphasis in breathing is focused on giving up.
- In Kapalbhati Pranayama the emphasis is on the action of pinching and flaring of the stomach.
- Do this pranayama as much as you can.
- Diseases of the heart, lungs and brain go away.
- Kapha, asthma and breathing diseases are beneficial.
- Obesity, diabetes, constipation and acid bile diseases are overcome.
- The brain and the mouth of the mouth increase.
Read this also: HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH DURING THIS RAINY SEASON?
3. BHRAMARI PRANAYAMA
- Sit in the posture and straighten the spine and keep the hands on the knees. Insert the index finger into the ear.
- After inhaling the breath slowly from both nostril nostrils, make a soft voice like a larynx with a soft voice.
- Exhale through the nose slowly.
- After exhaling completely, the sweet voice of Bhramar will stop automatically.
- Do this pranayama three to five times.
- There is sweetness in speech and voice.
- It is beneficial for heart disease.
- The versatility of the mind goes away and the mind concentrates.
- Suppresses stomach disorders.
- Controls high blood pressure.
Read this also: 7 MAIN CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS | WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT?
4. UJJAYI PRANAYAMA
- Sit in a comfortable position, straighten the spine and place your hands on your knees.
- Begin by inhaling and exhaling naturally.
- Bend down your head, blocking the free flow of air and inhale as long as you can, making a sound from your throat.
- Hold for 2-5 seconds.
- Repeat this sequence 5 – 7 times
- Ujjayi Pranayama helps in bringing sweetness in speech and voice.
- Its regular practice helps to diagnose the thyroid problem.
- Relieves disorders of throat and respiratory drain.
Read this also: 5 BEST NATURAL FOODS TO IMPROVE HEMOGLOBIN
- Take a deep breath in, inhaling as much air as you can, and expand your stomach.
- Exhale the air out with force and try and pull your navel in towards the backbone.
- Perform this pranayama to strengthen your lungs, burn excess fat, improve physical and mental ability and clear the windpipe.
- The forceful breathing exercise clears up your respiratory system.
Read this also:
Do your pranayamas sitting in Sukhasana, the cross-legged position. Keep your back straight and eyes closed. Think positive thoughts and focus on your breathing. Increase the number of cycles as you perform these breathing exercises regularly. Always check with your doctor before performing any deep breathing exercises. S/he may advise against doing some if you suffer from any health issues.
If you want any more information about this subject, you can ask by commenting below or contacting us by email. We will be happy to help you.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF YOGA | KNOW WHY THIS IS NECESSARY FOR YOU?
- 5 BEST NATURAL FOODS TO IMPROVE HEMOGLOBIN
- VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY: SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND TREATMENT
- BACK-PAIN : IS IT A COMMON PROBLEM? WHY DO DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BACK HURT?
- HEALTHY SATTU MILKSHAKE | JUST IN 5 MINUTES
- Healthy Oatmeal Bowl | Best Breakfast Meal Based on Macros
- 7 Amazing Benefits of ALOE VERA for Hair & Skin
- HIGH-PROTEIN QUINOA KHICHDI | BEST MEAL RECIPE