WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE?
If it is about health, then dinner becomes the most important of our day. Metabolism and the last meal of the day depends heavily on each other. For example, if you are following any diet like fat loss or weight loss, then it would be normal for everyone to have a low carbs diet at dinner. For this, you will now need a HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE that is healthy as well as delicious. Whose balance of macro and micro Nutrients is correct. So let’s know today about one such HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE.
Taste this also: HEALTHY SATTU MILKSHAKE | JUST IN 5 MINUTES
ABOUT BROCCOLI & TOFU SUPERBOWL – HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE
This BROCCOLI & TOFU SUPERBOWL – HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE is designed keeping in mind your health. We are sure that you and your family members will undoubtedly like it. It has a very unique combination of fresh vegetables and tofu with a very tasty marinated coating.
Regardless of your fitness goal, you can enjoy it once or twice a week by making a small change to your liking. In which you will get the perfect combination of fiber, low carbs, protein and fat required by the body, which makes it definitely a HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE. So let’s cook in the kitchen and have delicious BROCCOLI & TOFU SUPERBOWL.
BROCCOLI & TOFU SUPERBOWL
- 1 Medium size bowl
- 1 Nonstick sauté pan
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Firm tofu (drained)
- 2 Tbsp Lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- ½ tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Fresh ginger root, finely chopped or shredded (or 1 tsp ground ginger)
- 450 grams Fresh broccoli, rinsed and cut into individual spears
- 1 unit Fresh Capcicum (rinsed and chopped into medium pieces) Optional
- 1 unit Fresh Red bellpeper (rinsed and chopped into medium pieces) Optional
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (or any vegitable oil) Optional
- ¼ tsp tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 tbsp Garlic, peeled and thinly sliced (about 8 cloves)
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds (optional)
- Cooking spray
- Slice tofu into eight pieces. Place on a plate or flat surface covered with three paper towels. Top with four more paper towels. Top with another flat plate or cutting board. Press down evenly and gently to squeeze out moisture. Throw away paper towels. Replace with fresh paper towels and press again. (The more liquid you remove, the more sauce the tofu will absorb.)
- Place tofu in a bowl just big enough to hold all eight pieces lying on their widest side without overlapping.
- In a small bowl, stir to thoroughly combine soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, and ginger into a marinade, and stir thoroughly. Pour over tofu. Carefully turn the tofu several times to coat well. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick sauté pan coated with cooking spray. Add broccoli, chopped Capcicum, & Chopped red bellpepper and sauté for about 5 minutes, until it turns bright green and becomes tender and crispy. Remove the veggies from pan and set aside.
- Heat a grill pan or flat sauté pan over high heat. Drain tofu, reserving marinade. Place on grill pan to heat for about 3 minutes. Gently turn. Heat the second side for 3 minutes.
- At the same time, in the sauté pan over medium-low heat, warm the olive / vegitable oil, crushed red pepper, and garlic until the garlic softens and begins to turn brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add veggies and reserved marinade, and gently mix until well-coated.
- Place two slices of tofu on each plate with one-quarter of the broccoli, capcicum, & red bellpepper and marinade mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional).
- Thats' it ..We have done it.
- Tip: Delicious can be served on top of brown rice or Asian-style noodles (soba or udon). You can adjust calories & macros according to your fitness goal.
|Total fat||11 g|
|Saturated fat||2 g|
|Total fiber||4 g|
TASTE THESE ALSO
About the Key Ingredients :
Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family (family Brassicaceae, genus Brassica) whose large flowering head and stalk is eaten as a vegetable. The word broccoli comes from the Italian plural of broccolo, which means “the flowering crest of a cabbage”, and is the diminutive form of brocco, meaning “small nail” or “sprout”.
Taste this also: HIGH-PROTEIN QUINOA KHICHDI | BEST MEAL RECIPE
Broccoli is classified in the Italica cultivar group of the species Brassica oleracea. Broccoli has large flower heads, usually dark green in color, arranged in a tree-like structure branching out from a thick stalk which is usually light green. The mass of flower heads is surrounded by leaves. Broccoli resembles cauliflower, which is a different cultivar group of the same Brassica species. In 2017, China and India combined produced 73% of the world’s broccoli and cauliflower crops. Click here to read more about broccoli.
Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food prepared by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into solid white blocks of varying softness; it can be silken, soft, firm, or extra firm. Beyond these broad categories, there are many varieties of tofu. It has a subtle flavor, so it can be used in savory and sweet dishes. And it is often seasoned or marinated to suit the dish and its flavors, and due to its spongy texture it absorbs flavors well. It is most often treated as a meat substitute. It is a traditional component of East Asian and Southeast Asian cuisines, and has been consumed in China for over 2,000 years.
Taste this also: Healthy Oatmeal Bowl | Best Breakfast Meal Based on Macros
Nutritionally, tofu is low in calories, while containing a relatively large amount of protein. It is high in iron, and can have a high calcium or magnesium content depending on the coagulants (e.g. calcium chloride, calcium sulfate, magnesium sulfate) used in manufacturing. Click here to read more about TOFU.
You May like to read these articles:
- WHOLE WHEAT PITA CHIPS WITH PEANUT BUTTER HUMMUS DIP – HEALTHY SNACKS RECIPE
- HOW TO DETOX YOUR BODY NATURALLY – 10 MOST EFFECTIVE TIPS
- 10 Best Stress Relieving Foods | Try if You’re Feeling Anxious
- YOGA FOR BACK PAIN – 9 BEST YOGA POSES TO RELIEVE YOUR BACK PAIN IMMEDIATELY
- HOW TO BURN 100 CALORIES IN 10 MINUTES – 10 BEST WAYS
- BEST CARDIO EXERCISES YOU CAN DO AT HOME
- AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS OF RUNNING YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE KNOWN
- 7 YOGA ASANAS TO CORRECT YOUR BODY POSTURE | PRACTICE THESE EFFECTIVE YOGA POSES
- HOW TO REDUCE BELLY FAT WITH YOGA? TRY THESE 7 ASANAS
- YOGA TO BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM – BEST 6 YOGA POSES
If you want any more information about this subject, you can ask by commenting below or contacting us by email. We will be happy to help you.
We www.addicted4health.com do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Any information published on this website or by any of our platforms is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional.