In the evening, we all need some snacks along with tea or coffee. It is very easy to pick any fried junk food and eat it in the name of snacks. But how good it is for health and how safe it is a matter of concern. In such a situation, if you get something that has high protein in the snacks, then how good it is. Keeping this in mind, this recipe WHOLE WHEAT PITA CHIPS WITH PEANUT BUTTER HUMMUS DIP has been prepared. Which is the Best Recipe for Your Snack Time.
ABOUT WHOLE WHEAT PITA CHIPS WITH PEANUT BUTTER HUMMUS DIP RECIPE.
This is a very tasty and delicious recipe. It contains high protein and fiber which takes care of taste as well as health. This WHOLE WHEAT PITA CHIPS WITH PEANUT BUTTER HUMMUS DIP recipe will be liked by everyone at home. While it is not less than any recipe of licking in taste, it is also very healthy due to its nutritional values.
So let’s cook this WHOLE WHEAT PITA CHIPS WITH PEANUT BUTTER HUMMUS DIP recipe which is the Best Recipe for Your Snack Time. Cook a high protein snack recipe and enjoy keeping your health in mind.
Read this also: HOW TO DETOX YOUR BODY NATURALLY – 10 MOST EFFECTIVE TIPS
Don’t forget to tag us with your recipe picture and share it on social media. Share this recipe with your friends too.
WHOLE WHEAT PITA CHIPS & PEANUT BUTTER HUMMUS
- Blender Jar
- Medium size bowl
FOR PENUT BUTTER HUMMUS DIP
- 2 Cup Low-sodium Chick Peas (Kabuli Chane) Overnight Soaked & Boiled
- ¼ Cup Low-sodium chicken broth Optional (Avoid this if you are vegetarian)
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Units Garlic, diced (about 4–6 garlic cloves, depending on taste)
- ¼ Cup Creamy peanut butter (or substitute other nut or seed butter)
- ¼ Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil Extra virgin
FOR WHOLE WHEAT PITA CHIPS
- 4 Units (6½-inch) whole-wheat pitas, each cut into 10 triangles
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Extra virgin
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced (about 1 clove) (or ½ tsp garlic powder)
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 ºF.
- To prepare the hummus, combine all ingredients for the dip and mix them in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
- Prepare the chips, toss the pita triangles with the olive oil, garlic, and pepper.
- Bake chips on a baking sheet in a 400 ºF oven for 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Arrange pita chips on a platter, and serve with the hummus.
- Total fat 9 g
- Saturated fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 225 mg
- Total fiber 5 g
- Protein 9 g
- Carbohydrates 32 g
- Potassium 259 mg
- Vitamin C 8%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 10%
TASTE THESE ALSO
About the High Protein Key Ingredient : Chickpeas (Kabuli Chana)
Chickpeas are a nutrient-dense food, providing rich content (20% or higher of the Daily Value, DV) of protein, dietary fiber, folate, and certain dietary minerals, such as iron and phosphorus in a 100 gram reference amount (see adjacent nutrition table). Thiamin, vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc contents are moderate, providing 10–16% of the DV. Compared to reference levels established by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization and World Health Organization, proteins in cooked and germinated chickpeas are rich in essential amino acids such as lysine, isoleucine, tryptophan, and total aromatic amino acids.
A 100 g serving of cooked chickpeas provides 164 kilocalories (690 kJ). Cooked chickpeas are 60% water, 27% carbohydrates, 9% protein and 3% fat (table). 75% of the fat content is unsaturated fatty acids for which linoleic acid comprises 43% of total fat. Click here to read more about chickpeas.
Now, stop scrolling, go get your healthy basket and cook your own WHOLE WHEAT PITA CHIPS WITH PEANUT BUTTER HUMMUS DIP.
Read this also: HOW TO REDUCE BELLY FAT WITH YOGA? TRY THESE 7 ASANAS
You May like to read these articles:
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF YOGA | KNOW WHY THIS IS NECESSARY FOR YOU?
- 5 BEST NATURAL FOODS TO IMPROVE HEMOGLOBIN
- VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY: SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND TREATMENT
- HOW TO BURN 100 CALORIES IN 10 MINUTES – 10 BEST WAYS
- HEALTHY SATTU MILKSHAKE | JUST IN 5 MINUTES
- Healthy Oatmeal Bowl | Best Breakfast Meal Based on Macros
- 7 Amazing Benefits of ALOE VERA for Hair & Skin
- HIGH-PROTEIN QUINOA KHICHDI | BEST MEAL RECIPE
If you want any more information about this subject, you can ask by commenting below or contacting us by email. We will be happy to help you.
We www.addicted4health.com do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Any information published on this website or by any of our platforms is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional.